Building Value. For Today. For Tomorrow.
Let's be different together.
With the 78-million strong Baby Boomer generation switching its attention from wealth accumulation to income distribution, there's an opportunity for client-focused advisors to grow a business that's deeply satisfying, both personally and professionally. An advisor touches many aspects of a client's business and personal life, helping them protect their family, reach their goals and leave a lasting legacy.
Insignia Financial Company is seeking an experienced Financial Advisor to join our expanding team. Our firm is an independent, comprehensive wealth management and insurance services firm affiliated with a large independent broker dealer. The ideal candidate should be personable, hardworking and be dedicated to providing world-class service to his/her clients.
An affiliation with Insignia Financial Company offers you access to:
- Open product platform that includes a comprehensive range of investment, advisory and protection options.
- Resources to support the growth of your business, including Marketing support.
- Client-centered technology and integrated social media platforms to assist in the efficiency of managing your practice.
The ideal candidate will have at minimum an undergraduate degree. The following licenses/designations are preferred:
- Life and Health License and FINRA Series 6/63, 7 and 65/66
- Willingness to pursue CFP® designation or other industry noted designations to show ongoing continuing education within our industry
- 3+ years of experience as a financial representative with a financial services firm
- Strong understanding of financial planning, products including investments and insurance
- Entrepreneurial advisor looking to build their existing financial services practice
If you are interested in talking to us about this opportunity, click on the box below.
We are strongly committed to diversity and equal opportunity.